GBSB Ticket Giveaway
The Great British Sewing Bee Live is the UK’s biggest, most exciting new dressmaking event and is a must for everyone with a passion for dressmaking, tailoring, fashion and textiles, from professionals to complete beginners.
The event takes place at ExCel London from 21st-24th September 2017 and features:
- A 1,200-seat Super Theatre featuring two live shows a day hosted by Jenny Éclair. The shows feature Sewing Bee judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young and contestants from past series, plus a live sewing challenge.
- Over 250+ workshops and demonstrations
- Dressmaking drop-in clinics
- A dressmaking fashion catwalk
- Garment and vintage galleries
- Shopping with over 150 dressmaking and sewing suppliers under one roof - including Print me Pretty!
Tickets are available at www.thegreatbritishsewingbeelive.com or by calling 0844 581 1318. Advance tickets cost £16.50 (concessions £15.50) with a wide selection of options available. Advance tickets for the Super Theatre cost £5.00 (Standard) or £8.00 (Premium). You can get a discount on adult tickets by quoting EX055.
OR you might be able to win a pair of tickets in our Giveaway! We have 4 pairs of tickets to give away, and there are a number of ways to enter:
Closes at midnight on August 9th.
Congratulations to the 4 winners: Mim Taylor, Zoe Gardner, Louisa Douma and Lotti Ellis. See you there! (Stand G1)