DIY Christmas Decorations
18 December 2015 08:59
If you still have time to make a decoration or two (or give the kids something constructive to do!), we have quite a few ideas in previous blog posts.
- Fabric pompom. This is a no-sew decoration, but may be a bit fiddly for younger kids
- Christmas tree decoration
- Christmas wreath. Kids love making these - they're compulsive! They also use up lots of scraps!
- Christmas garland
- Fabric 'paper' chain - a twist on an old favourite.
- There are lots more ideas on our Pinterest board Christmas. Many of these feature yoyos, so here's a link to a tutorial for making yoyos, if you need it.